Monday, January 17, 2011

Simplicity...

Last night a few friends and I went to see Blackmore play in a battle of the bands. Blackmore is a band that we know a few people in. They are fantastic, and made me realize how much I miss going to concerts. It was also my first time at the Beaumont Club in Kansas City- and its a pretty cool place, if you ask me.

After the show we went to Ben's house (lead guitar and singer of Blackmore) to hang out. This was the first time I've ever really been able to hang out with Ben and Danny (drummer). [Danny is going to be my opposite in The Man Who Couldn't Dance in March- a show in which I am thoroughly excited to perform.] They are a blast to be around, and they are incredibly talented musicians, actors, and just general guys as a whole. Hopefully, I'll get to hang out with them more often cause they're really legit guys.

Then I met up with Kelsi in Independence, and we drove back out to Warrensburg to hang out. She was off work for the holiday, and so she came up to see me. It was really nice to just hang out and not have to worry about going to classes today. We just hung out in my dorm with Jarrod and Haley, and then we got out for awhile with Jarrod. It was a very chill, and I loved the relaxation.

All in all, it was a fantastic last few days with some pretty neat people.

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment