Saturday, January 15, 2011

Reboot.

This is my second attempt at having this blog. I have failed in the past to keep a blog going, and I am hopefully going to keep this one up. I'm not going to put any limitations to this blog and say that it is just going to be stories of my life, because I know there are many things that I want to say that I don't necessarily have the words for. However, other things do. Songs, poems, pictures, etc.

I am on a journey. Many of you have heard what this journey is about, and all of you are on your own version of mine; I'm on the journey of life. That's it. I am on this path that has ups and downs, and all these obstacles that I am working to overcome. I intend to be honest. I intend to have fun. I intend to show many sides of myself. I'm ready, are you?

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment