Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Happy Heart

So, it has been a long time since I have blogged. Things have been crazy for the past few months. That being said, here is the account of the first half of the second semester:

I just closed my last studio show of the semester. It was a huge success, and I had a lot of fun doing it. I have done a lot of theatre already this semester. I was in the first set of studio shows, and in another black box show, and then this second set of studios. The studios are student directed senior projects every senior has to do. I’ve done three of these throughout the year, and they’ve all been good quality. My favorite one of the three was the one I just did called, The Man Who Couldn’t Dance. It was about two people, who used to date each other, but she is now married and has a child, and they’re talking about what went wrong in their relationship. It was a moving piece, and a lot of fun to do. Coming up in April I am in a dance black box that I’m looking forward to. Theatre-wise, this semester has been good.

This has been a very up and down semester for me, emotionally. I came back to school very confused about some things that had happened over Christmas Break, and was unsure of how things were going to play out. For a long time my relationship with someone was kind of strained. Eventually we had a huge conversation and got everything figured out. Since then, it’s been back to complete normal which has made me very happy.

About a month ago, I found out that this guy I knew had become single. I had always flirted with this guy, but never thought it could turn into much because he had a girlfriend at the time. But a little while after I found out he was single, I started to kind of like him. I couldn’t have helped it; he is so fun to be around. Until about a week ago, I didn’t really think he was interested. Then we started hanging out more, and talking more. Then he finally told me he liked me. I could not be happier. He treats me so well, it all seems too good to be true. He is too good to be true. He is cute, funny, sweet, and always can make me smile. Every time I wake up, there’s an adorable morning text waiting for me, and when I’m going to sleep there’s one to end my day. He has the sweetest heart a girl couldn’t even hope to ask for- a real gentleman, chivalrous, honorable, kind. And he has the most incredible, melt your heart, blue eyes I’ve seen. He’s the real deal this time, and I’m so happy that its so.




So, all in all, life is good right now. I have no real complaints. :]

~Hannah~

No comments:

Post a Comment